Recreation and Park District
2023 Lake Cuyamaca Photo Contest
Rules and Procedures
This Year's Theme: Fun at the Lake
Photos should be of any aspect of life at Lake Cuyamaca - camping, fishing, picnicking, hiking, cooking on the grill, dining at the Pub, boating, scenery, wildlife, etc. Creative photos of people enjoying the activities that Lake Cuyamaca has to offer are encouraged.
* Photos must be taken at Lake Cuyamaca.
* Photos must be submitted by 11:59 PM, May 31, 2023.
* Photos cannot contain watermarks or copyright marks.
* Photos must be in JPEG format, in high resolution and with a preferred minimum of 1,200 pixels on the longest side.
* Limit of five photo submissions per photographer.
* Photos can be edited for minor adjustments but must retain a natural and realistic appearance.
* Photos and all usage rights become the property of Lake Cuyamaca Recreation and Park District.
* Employees of Lake Cuyamaca Recreation and Park District or The Pub at Lake Cuyamaca and their families are welcome to participate but are not eligible to win.
How to Enter:
1) Submit photos by email to email@example.com
Include in the email the name of photographer, date taken, and the names of any identifiable people in the photo.
2) For each photo entered, submit a completed entry form. Entry Forms can be found here.
3) If any identifiable people are in the photo, a Photo Release Form must be submitted for each identifiable person.
Judging will be performed by a panel of Lake Cuyamaca Recreation and Park District staff. Judging will be based on the contest's theme, as well as on technical quality, visual attractiveness, and creativity/originality.
1st Prize: Two night stay in a Lakeview cabin
2nd Prize: Two night stay in Rainbow Condo or Raccoon Condo
3rd Prize: Two night stay in Angler’s Retreat cabin
4th Prize: Two night stay in a Sleeping Cabin
5th Prize: The Pub at Lake Cuyamaca gift card for $50.-