Recreation and Park District
Lake Cuyamaca Spring Photo Contest 2022
Theme: Lovin' the Lake!
Photos should be of any aspect of life at Lake Cuyamaca - camping, fishing, picnicking, hiking, cooking on the grill, dining at the Pub, boating, scenery, wildlife, flowers, etc. Creative photos of people enjoying the activities that Lake Cuyamaca has to offer are encouraged.
* Photos must be taken at Lake Cuyamaca.
* Photos must be submitted by 11:59 PM, May 31, 2022.
* Photos must be in color and cannot contain watermarks or copyright marks.
* Photos preferred in high resolution and in JPEG format, with a minimum of 1,200 pixels on the longest side.
* Limit of five photo submissions per photographer.
* Photos can be edited for minor adjustments but must retain a natural and realistic appearance.
* Photos and all usage rights become the property of Lake Cuyamaca Recreation and Park District.
* Employees of Lake Cuyamaca Recreation and Park District or The Pub at Lake Cuyamaca and their families are welcome to participate but are not eligible to win.
How to Enter:
1) Submit photos by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in the email the name of photographer, photo title, date taken and the names of any identifiable people in the photo.
2) For each photo entered, submit a completed entry form (Form A). Forms can be found here.
Judging will be performed by a panel of Lake Cuyamaca Recreation and Park District staff. Judging will be based on the contest's theme, Lovin’ the Lake, as well as on technical quality, visual attractiveness, and creativity/originality.
1st Prize: Two night stay in a Lakeview cabin
2nd Prize: Two night stay in a condo
3rd Prize: Two night stay in Angler’s Retreat cabin
Honorable Mention #1: Two night stay in a Sleeping Cabin
Honorable Mention #2: The Pub at Lake Cuyamaca gift certificate for $50.-
Honorable Mention #3: One Day Motorboat Rental & 2 Adult Fishing Permits